Trump: I called off attack on Iran planned for Tuesday

The US president said he had been asked to do so by the leaders of Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates as "serious negotiations are now taking place."

Trump: I called off attack on Iran planned for Tuesday
The US president said he had been asked to do so by the leaders of Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates as "serious negotiations are now taking place."

What's Your Reaction?

like
0
dislike
0
love
0
funny
0
angry
0
sad
0
wow
0